Monday, March 2, 2009

My journey continues...




I now have Rosie, my Singer treadle Model 66 red eye up and running. New bobbin wheel arrived today. She works like a charm! Who would guess she had not been used in almost 35 years! Her namesake would be thrilled to know she is again being used.

My dear husband is going to put up some shelves in my office/craft room. I think he is sick of seeing the totes of fabric in his office. I have tried to sort them all into categories, for example, cotton solid, cotton prints, brocade,velvet, upholstery fabrics, and specials. I think the next step will be sorting by color to break it down a bit more in hopes of using Zip-Loc bags to store them in so I can see in and the dander from my parrot stays out!

The snow is falling so it is a good day to stay warm inside and get a bit of these projects started.

No comments:

Post a Comment